Job Description: RPR is seeking an Account Manager with 3-5 years experience to join our PR and digital marketing team in our Boston office. The Account Manager will serve as the primary client contact, handling the creation and execution of various public relations, social media, and influencer marketing campaigns. The Account Manager will report directly to the Account Director and is responsible for the management of assigned Account Executives and Account Coordinators.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and fast-thinking PR professional, with an understanding and love for traditional media, impeccable writing skills, knowledge of social media trends, and experience with influencer marketing activations, all while looking to excel in a start up environment.
- Daily consumption of local, regional and national news
- Develop strong relationships with client contacts
- Develop and mantain successful relationships with key media members
- Develop and mantain successful relationships with local, regional, and national social media influencers.
- Write press kit documents, as well as news releases and pitch letters.
- Identify and pitch editorial opportunities.
- Create and execute paid and trade influencer activations.
- Oversee a team of Account Executives and Account Coordinators.
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns, etc
- Develop social media editorial calendars and oversee social media management.
- 3-5 years of post-college PR experience
- Agency experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.