Job Description: RPR is seeking an Account Executive with 3-5 years experience to join our PR and digital marketing team in our Boston office. The Account Executive will serve as a primary client contact, handling the creation and execution of various public relations, social media, and influencer marketing campaigns. The Account Execitve will report directly to the Account Director and is responsible for the management of assigned Account Coordinators.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and fast-thinking PR professional, with an understanding and love for traditional media, impeccable writing skills, knowledge of social media trends, and experience with influencer marketing activations, all while looking to excel in a start up environment.
- Daily consumption of local, regional and national news
- Develop strong relationships with client contacts
- Develop and mantain successful relationships with key media members
- Develop and mantain successful relationships with local, regional, and national social media influencers.
- Write press kit documents, as well as news releases and pitch letters.
- Identify and pitch editorial opportunities.
- Create and execute paid and trade influencer activations.
- Oversee a team of Account Coordinators and Interns.
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns, etc
- Develop social media editorial calendars and oversee social media management.
- 3-5 years of post-college PR experience
- Agency experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
Submit cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
R Public Relations (RPR) is looking to add a driven, creative and quick-thinking intern to the team for fall 2018! RPR is a forward-thinking public relations, social media and digital marketing firm, based in downtown Boston. With our combined digital marketing expertise, our relationships with both traditional media and social media influencers, and our passion to help businesses grow, we are constantly striving to deliver innovative and successful programs for our clients.
With a fresh, savvy approach to modern media and social media channels, we create strategies for brands and talent to connect to their target consumers. RPR specializes in public relations, social media marketing, event marketing, influencer relations and digital publicity.
- Researching social media influencers
- Creating and maintaining media lists
- Managing and scanning for client coverage
- Assisting with social and traditional media coverage reports
- Creating social media content calendars
- Assisting with media mailers
- Assisting with administrative assignments
- Conducting research
- Passion about social media, with a genuine desire to learn more
- Available to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week
- Pursuing a degree and/or interest in public relations, social media and/or digital marketing
- Detail-orientated, proactive and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media networks, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Typing and computer skills, with a basic knowledge of Google Drive
This is an unpaid internship for college credit. Please send cover letter, resume, and availability, to email@example.com. Please put “Fall Internship 2018” in the subject line.